Everybody has hair all over the face. It is not a problem if the hair on the face is little and is not observable. On the other hand, it is a problem if the hair is thick, which is called Hirsutism. That is the problem and you may use some natural elements to remove facial hair in a natural way.
1. In a study initiated in Turkey, it was found that drinking spearmint tea can decrease the levels of androgen in the body. It is the hormone which is responsible for hirsutism. You can make the drink of spearmint tea by putting five leaves of peppermint into boiling water and wait ten minutes then drink it.
2. You can use oatmeal as a natural scrub to remove the hair. It can be used for sensitive skin also as the oatmeal is so delicate to be used as a scrub. You can just blend half a tablespoon of ground oats with a tablespoon of honey and a couple drops of lemon juice. Then, rub the blend into your face in a gentle way against the direction of the hair growth.
3. Chinese and Indian women have been using turmeric to slow the
development of facial hair. Make a paste by combining natural yogurt with turmeric. Then you can massage it into your face for five minutes. By repeating this turmeric mask facial hair growth will be moderate and inevitably stop.
4. You can also use homemade sugar wax to remove facial hair. Natural sugar wax is less painful than hair removing wax. Apply it on your face and yank it in the opposite direction of the hair growth.
5. Honey and dried apricot scrub is very successful for removing facial hair. Use dried apricots after grinding it into a powder. Then mix the powder with enough honey to make it into a paste. Scrub your face by this paste in a circular movement for five minutes. If you repeat this procedure this process three times weekly, it will decrease the facial hair gradually.