Although you do a lot of efforts to take care of your hair, it gets damaged always. You might really be harming it without knowing. Maybe you are using therapy that you believe is helpful, however it’s really damaging your hair. Some of the elements that are harmful to your hair are washing it with high temp water, or brushing your hair directly after washing it without waiting for it to get dry. Here are some of the things by which you harm your hair.
– It’s not good for you to have the same hairstyle everyday. You may think that your hairstyle is suitable for your hair type and face shape, but maybe it’s not. For instance, if you are doing ponytail hairstyle daily, it is very harmful to your hair. It makes your hair weak and split.
– Also, using heating instruments are damaging your hair if you use them regularly. You should often give your hair a rest.
– On the other hand, using a nourishing mask for your hair is very useful. You should do this in a regular way because there are a lot of elements in the environment that are harming your hair everyday. One time per week will be very good. You can use ready made masks for your hair or you can use organic products to make homemade masks.
– If you are using a hair dryer, try to get a new dryer each couple of years or try to clean its air vents. Also, evade high temp while using hair dryer. Furthermore, it is advisable to use some hair protective elements before using dryer.
– Hair brushing is very important for spreading the oils that your hair produces along the hair and for keeping them fit. You should use wide- toothed brush to brush your hair before and after washing it.
– You ought to shampoo your scalp, but not the whole hair. Rub
the shampoo delicately into your scalp. When you begin rinsing your hair, the shampoo will go down through your hair till the end of it. Using more shampoo on the tips makes them dry.