We all seek happiness at some level, and among the things happy people do not do are:
– They do not stop dreaming – happy people believe in themselves and that their dreams are reachable and possible. They do not forget to dream and make plans for their lives.
– They do not act selfish – happy people are giving people who do not like being selfish. They are compassionate and they like giving others with their time and love.
– They do not forget to make their lives matter – they take action on dreams and goals to improve their lives.
– They do not buy stuff to feel happy – happy people do not have to buy materialist things or do “retail therapy” just to feel happy because they know better. They know how to treat themselves for the right reasons.
– They do not compare themselves to others – they do not do that because they are unique and special. Comparing yourself to someone else and their achievements is the worst thing to do to sabotage your self- esteem and confidence.
– They do not take life for granted – they create their own circumstances, appreciate the present moment and make the most of their experiences.
– They do not conform – they follow their heart, make their own decisions and set standards for themselves.
– They do not have regrets – happy people use mistakes and consider them a chance to learn a lesson. They let go of anything that makes them emotionally drained and unhappy, that is why they forgive others.
– They do not permit negativity – truly happy people do not allow negative persons or circumstances to get them upset or make them angry. They keep themselves around people who contribute to their happiness.