– Putting a lot of makeup to cover up the shiny skin is not a good thing. Instead, use oil-free makeup in a small amount.
– Don’t wash your face many times daily. Your face needs some oil to stay fresh. Keeping removing oil will make things worse as the skin will try to produce more oil.
– Not using a moisturizer is a fault also. However, you should use a moisturizer which is suitable for oily skin to prevent your skin from producing sebum.
– Do not use drying toners to remove the oil from your skin because this has the exact opposite effect. Thus, using natural toners with plant components will be more gentle and useful for oily skin rather than toners with alcoholic ingredients.
– Don’t change the products that your skin gets used to. It is not true that you need to change them when your skin gets used to them. On the contrary, you should always use the same product that you find it suitable for you.
– A hot shower is not useful for oily skin because it makes it produce more oil.
– The natural products are very effective for oily skin. One of them is a clay mask which makes oil less. Also oatmeal, honey and aloe vera face mask will be suitable for oily skin. In addition, using mango to your skin gives vitamins to the skin and reduces oils.